ID cards can be issued to UQ staff, students, contractors, affiliates and visitors.

Your UQ ID card is your access card. It can provide access to buildings and rooms, and let you print and photocopy using your online account and loan items from the library.

If you find a lost card, return it to lost property.

You must produce your card if requested by Security. The card remains the property of The University of Queensland.

Collecting cards from print locations

You can collect new or replacement ID cards at the following print locations: